2 Days Amboseli National Park Safari from Nairobi
Amboseli National Park Safari takes you south right at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa on the Kenya, and Tanzania border. Amboseli National park is one of the most scenic parks in Kenya owing to the beautiful views of Mt Kilimanjaro as seen from Kenya’s side. Although smaller compared to other parks like Tsavo National Park and Masai Mara Amboseli National Park is always teaming with wildlife. From thousands of elephant herds to tens of buffalo and other grazers that roam freely here. Other animals to watch include lions, cheetah, hippos, impalas, serval cats, wildebeest and many more. Flamingos and other water birds can be watched at Lake Amboseli and along the marshy areas of the park.
- Transport on 4x4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Park entrance fees
- Accommodation on Full Board
- Meals as indicated on the day-to-day tour section
- Drinking water while on safari
- Services of a certified tour guide
- Game drives
- Extras (Masai Village Tours ).
- Anything not mentioned above