4 Days Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East Safari from Mombasa
This is 4 Days Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East Safari and starts from either
We shall visit
- Amboseli National Park, located in southern Kenya, near the border with Tanzania. It is famous for its stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The park’s diverse habitats support a wide variety of wildlife, including large herds of elephants, lions, giraffes, and zebras. Amboseli is renowned for its excellent opportunities for elephant sightings and breathtaking landscapes that blend savannah plains with swamps and acacia woodlands. It offers a unique safari experience with Kilimanjaro as a majestic backdrop, making it a photographer’s paradise and a must-visit destination for wildlife enthusiasts.
- Tsavo West National Park, located in southern Kenya, adjacent to Tsavo East. It offers a contrasting landscape of rugged hills, lava flows, and lush greenery. The park is known for its diverse wildlife, including the Big Five, as well as its famous Mzima Springs, where hippos and crocodiles can be observed underwater. Tsavo West provides excellent opportunities for birdwatching, hiking, and exploring its unique volcanic features. With its dramatic scenery and abundant wildlife, Tsavo West promises an unforgettable safari experience.
- Tsavo East National Park, is the largest national park in Kenya. It is known for its vast open spaces and semi-arid wilderness, creating an untouched and wild atmosphere. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including the African Big Five and numerous bird species. Tsavo East offers an authentic safari experience with excellent opportunities for wildlife viewing and exploration of its unique landscapes.
4 Days Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East Safari Itinerary Brief
- Day 1: Mombasa – Amboseli
- Day2: Amboseli – Tsavo West
- Day 3: Tsavo West – Tsavo East
- Day4: Tsavo East – Mombasa
- Park Fees
- Game drives
- Meals on FB
- Optional Activities
- Travel Insurances and Medical covers
You will be picked from your resident hotel in Mombasa, Watamu,Malindi, Diani after breakfast and will embark on your journey to Amboseli national park. On your drive you get to spot many scenic views on the way and upon reaching the park you will be welcomed by the scenic view of mountain Kilimanjaro which creates a magnificent backdrop in Amboseli national park. In Amboseli national park you will have lunch at any of the lodges situated in the park after checking in, you will have your lunch while resting from the long drive and in the afternoon you will drive to the park’s headquarters for an afternoon game drive. At the park’s headquarters you will be briefed, assigned a game guide and drive in the plains of the park. Amboseli National Park is hosts a large population of elephants which are easily spotted and many other animals such as impala, lion, African buffalo, spotted hyena, wildebeest and many more which are easily spotted in the park. After the adventurous game drive you will drive back to your lodge, freshen up, have dinner and get stay overnight.
On the second day of the 4 days safari, you will wake up early in the morning at around 6:00 am for an early morning game drive, early morning game drive is the best time to spot my animals in the park most especially predators like lions, cheetah and many more. After the morning game drive you will return to your lodge for breakfast and after breakfast you will check out of your lodge and embark on your journey to Tsavo west with an en-route game drive. From Amboseli to Tsavo west it is a distance of 200 kilometers a drive of approximately 3 hours, you are expected to reach Tsavo west in term for lunch and reaching Tsavo west you will check into your lodge, have lunch awhile resting at the same time. In the afternoon you will visit to Ngulia rhino sanctuary found at the base of Ngulia hills, the sanctuary is a habitant for 80 black rhino individual and they are easily spotted in their natural state. From the sanctuary you will drive back to your lodge, freshen up, have dinner and stay overnight.
On the third day of the 4 days safari you will wake up early for morning for breakfast and drive to the park for morning game drive, on early morning game drive you spot many animals include eastern black rhinoceros, hippos, African buffalo, African elephant and many more. Still on the game drive you will also visit Mzima springs where you take beautiful memorable pictures, after the game drive you will depart from the park for Tsavo east. From Tsavo east to Tsavo west it is a distance of 140 kilometers a drive of approximately 2-3 hours to the park, Tsavo east national park is a habitant to wildlife species which are easily spotted in the park but it is famous for its large population of elephants. After reaching the park you will check into your lodge, have lunch as you rest and go for an afternoon game drive, on the game drive you will view herds of elephants, east African hedgehog, spotted hyena, striped hyena, rock hyrax, tree hyrax, impala, black-backed jackal, side-striped jackal, klipspringer, lesser kudu, leopard, lion, banded mongoose, dwarf mongoose, Egyptian mongoose, cape buffalo and many more. After the game drive you will drive back to your lodge, have dinner and stay overnight.
On this last day of your safari, you will wake up for early morning game drive where you view many animals even the ones you missed on yesterday’s drive, after the game drive you drive back to your lodge and have breakfast. After breakfast you will checkout of your hotel then drive back to Mombasa. Safari ends upon drop off at your beach hotel, residence or Mombasa Airport.