- TypePrivate ( 2 - 7 Persons) per Car
- TransportJeep or Safari Van
- Main ActivityWildlife Viewing
- Taita Hills Game Sanctuary - Panoramic views of the neighboring Taita hills
- Get close to elephants and other wildlife as they come to drink water next to your raised room
- Luxury accommodation at the Iconic Salt Lick Lodge
About Salt Lick Safari Lodge
2 Days Salt Lick Safari Lodge Safari will have you explore to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary located south of the country at the foot of the tallest mountain in Africa. Amboseli remains the best place in the whole world to see huge herds of elephants roaming freely in Natural wilderness.
For decades Salt Lick Safari Lodge has been one of Kenya’s flagship lodges, famed for being among the World’s Most Photographed Lodges. A favorite amongst travelers in search of luxury accommodation, Salt Lick Safari Lodge is a luxurious safari escape set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains.
Salt Lick Safari Lodge’s charm is evident from the outset. Here you will savor uncompromising high standards of service, efficiency and personalized attention.
The neighboring Taita Hills Safari Resort & Spa has a museum that displays some of the World War 1 memorabilia as part of the rich history of Taita Taveta County.
This can be done as a private safari that can depart any time.
2021 Scheduled Departures
13th – 14th February 2021
Residents: Ksh 13,500 per person
Non Residents: $220