- TypePrivate ( 2 - 7 Persons) per Car
- TransportJeep or Safari Van
- AccommodationNOT included
- Main ActivityWildlife Viewing
- African countryside en route to the park
- Amboseli National Park – guaranteed elephant sightings
- Mt. Kilimanjaro and its snow-capped peak – weather permitting
- Observation Hill – view the park, its environments and wildlife
- Elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, cheetah, buffalo, ostrich and much more
- Maasai people and their homesteads
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
About Amboseli Day Trip
Amboseli Day Trip is a 1 Day Kenya Safari to Amboseli National Park located South of the country at the foot of the tallest mountain in Africa. Amboseli remains the best place in the whole world to see huge herds of elephants roaming freely in Natural wilderness.
Amboseli National Park – Amboseli belongs in the elite of Kenya’s national parks, and it’s easy to see why. Its signature attraction is the sight of hundreds of big-tusked elephants set against the backdrop of Africa’s best views of Mt Kilimanjaro (5895m). Africa’s highest peak broods over the southern boundary of the park, and while cloud cover can render the mountain’s massive bulk invisible for much of the day, you’ll be rewarded with stunning vistas when the weather clears, usually at dawn and/or dusk. Apart from guaranteed elephant sightings, you’ll also see wildebeest and zebras, and you have a reasonable chance of spotting lions, cheetahs and hyenas. The park is also home to over 370 bird species, and it has an excellent array of lodges and an agreeably mild, dry climate.