Ol Pejeta Conservancy Day Trip
Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 364sq km wildlife conservancy situated between the foothills of Mount Kenya and the Aberdares and its game-to-area ratio tops the Kenyan park and reserve league. The Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya has over 10000 large mammals and it is the only park where the big 5 and chimpanzees can be seen. It is also where the fastest growing population of rhino in Africa can be found. There are southern white rhino, about 80 endangered black rhino and in a special sanctuary there are two of the world’s last remaining northern white rhino.
You will visit
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Sweet Waters Chimpanzee Santuary
Why this tour is for you?
- Age requirement is 2+
- This is a private tour (No stranger). Just for you and your friends
- No accommodation included. Accommodation prior and after safari can be organized upon request
- We use a comfortable van to transfer you from Nairobi to Mt Longonot
- An English speaking driver guide to show you around
- The tour can be further customized to fit your personal preferences.