Dates: October 19th – 21st 2019
One of the best National Reserve in the North. You’re welcomed with an artistic gate inspired by the Reticulated Giraffe. The Reserve has several wild animals among them being Elephants, Lions,Biesa Oryx, Gerenuk, Reticulated giraffe, and the Grevy Zebra which also has inspired the artistic work at the Gate. Birdlife is prolific, there are different species of birds in the National Reserve. The Buffalo Springs National Reserve is south of the Samburu National Reserve, which lies on the other side of the Ewaso Ngiro river.
It is named after an oasis of clear water at its western end.
Mt Ololokwe; She welcomes you from the highway as you head North. The views at the rocky top capped mountain are just magical.
|Non Resident Adult 12 yrs and above||$ 207 PPS|
|Non Resident Child >6 <12 yrs||$ 165 PPS|
|Residents Adult||KSH 14,500 PPS|
|Residents Child >6 <12 yrs||KSH 11,600 PPS|
|Citizens Adult||KSH 13,500 PPS|
|Citizen Child||KSH 10,800|
|Group Booking Discount||Request|
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodationon (Camping)
- A professional driver/guide
- Overland Transport
- All Taxes/VAT
- En route lunches
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Camping gear ( Matresses and tent)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Anything not mentioned above