Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip Trip
Lake Nakuru is among Kenya’s finest national parks. Flanked by rocky escarpments, pockets of acacia forest and at least one waterfall, the park is gorgeous year-round and is home to both black and white rhinos, lions, leopards, hippos and endangered Rothschild’s giraffes.
The southern end of the lake is the best place to see wildlife. The forested area below Flamingo Hill is a favourite lion-spotting point – lionesses love to sleep in the trees – while leopards frequent the same area, and are also sometimes seen around the Makalia camp.
You will visit
- Lake Nakuru National Park
Why this tour is for you?
- Age requirement is 2+
- This is a private tour (No stranger). Just for you and your friends
- No accommodation included. Accommodation prior and after safari can be organized upon request
- 4×4 Safari safari van with popup van or (Jeep on request).
- An English speaking driver guide to show you around
- The tour can be further customized to fit your personal preferences.