The Kijabe hill ‘miniature’ of Mt Longonot lies on the floor of the rift valley adjacent to Kikuyu Escarpment. The hill rises at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level. On the Eastern side which is the windward side of the hill, it offers settlement to a population of less than 7000 people, and provides land for agriculture.
On the leeward side the hill is characterized by tarconanthus, grassland and acacia vegetation providing grazing area for local community. Small rock outcrops is also available at very steep side of the hill.
The top of the hill provides the take-off point for Paragliders and also providing a good viewpoint of Lake Naivasha, Mt Longonot, Kikuyu escarpment among other towns within the rift valley.
The uphill is a bit hot and it is advisable to bring with you some water. Then as you ascend the escarpment it gets colder thus a jacket or sweater would be of help.
- Transport to Kijabe and back
- Pick up and drop off from Nairobi
- Professional tour guide
- Forest entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
- AccommodationNOT Included (Day Trip)
- TransportMini bus or van
- StartsIn Nairobi
- TypeGroup Safari
- DateFeb 29th
- Book your Slot by paying 50% today. Then clear the remaining balance before event date.
- Go to Mpesa, Paybill
- Enter Business No 763766
- Account No 0766423300
- Enter Amount ____ or full amount
- Then complete payment
- Confirmed. Payment of Ksh... to Africa Vacations Safaris Ltd Till no 0766423300 has been received….. Forward this message here (0723315919) and you will have booked successfully