Explore Nairobi National Park in half day starting early in the morning.
Welcome to Kenya’s most accessible yet incongruous safari experience. Set on the city’s southern outskirts, Nairobi National Park (at 117 sq km, one of Africa’s smallest) has abundant wildlife that can, in places, be viewed against a backdrop of city skyscrapers and planes coming in to land – it’s one of the only national parks on earth bordering a capital city. Remarkably, the animals seem utterly unperturbed by it all.You can spot the endangered Black Rhinos. Lions and hyenas are also commonly sighted within the park.
You’ll need a bit of patience and a lot of luck to spot the park’s resident cheetahs and leopards. Other regularly spotted species include gazelles, warthogs, zebras, giraffes, ostriches and buffaloes.
The park’s wetland areas sustain approximately 400 bird species of birds.
You will visit
- Nairobi National Park ( Half day)
- David Sheldrick Orphanage (On Request)
- The Giraffe Center ( On Request)
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant (On Request)
Why this tour is for you?
- Age requirement is 2+
- This is a private tour (No stranger). Just for you and your friends
- No accommodation included. Accommodation prior and after safari can be organized upon request
- We use custom made safari vans with 4×4 and open popup roof to maximize on your game viewing experience
- An English speaking driver guide to show you around
- The tour can be further customized to fit your personal preferences.