Amboseli national park 1-day safari departs Nairobi at 5.00 am and gets to Amboseli by 10 am. You will get a 5hr Amboseli national park game drive in the park to see the views of Kilimanjaro and its snow-capped peaks.
Amboseli elephants are more than 1500 and can be seen roaming around the water ponds. You also get to see the lake Amboseli and the observation hill.
Animals found in an Amboseli National Park include the lions, hippos, cheetahs, leopards, gazelles, elands, giraffes, buffalo among other big five animals.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional) and in a custom made safari van/cruiser
- All Taxes/VAT
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees