Visit Samburu National Reserve, Masai Mara National Reserve,Lake Naivasha/Hell’s gate National Park and Amboseli National Park.Samburu is known for the special five, Naivasha for birding and beautiful sceneries, Mara for migration and best wildlife viewing all year, Hell’s Gate for scenic views and biking among other activities, and Amboseli for Elephants and views of Mt Kilimanjaro.
Lodge or Tented Camp
4X4 Mid Van or Jeep
International Air Ticket
Early pickup from hotel or airport and drive to Samburu National Reserve.
Arrive at the camp or lodge in time for lunch and relax in your room.
Head out for a late afternoon game drive in Samburu National Reserve. The guide will concentrate on famous routes where wildlife can be spotted with ease.
Be on the lookout for elephants, zebras, reticulated giraffes and many other animals found here.
Return to the camp or lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at lodge.
Explore the rugged terrains of Samburu in morning.
Visit Samburu villages to learn about the preserved Samburu culture (Optional).
Head out for afternoon game drives or even full day game drives if you wish to.
Look out for creatures like the nile crocodile, long necked gerenuk, Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa oryx and even the elusive Kenyan Leopard.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at lodge.
- Early morning game drive in the Samburu.
- Return to the camp for breakfast.
- Leave Samburu with game viewing en route for Naivasha.
- Arrive at our camp or lodge in time for lunch.
- After lunch relax by your hotel room or camp site ground or take a walk along the shores of Lake Naivasha or enjoying bird watching and game viewing.
- OPTIONAL boat ride can be arraged in Lake Naivasha at an extra cost.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the camp or Lodge.
- Wake up to an early breakfast and end out to nearby Hellsgate National Park, the only park you can explore by foot or bike.
- Getting close to wildlife such as zebras, warthogs, buffalos, giraffes elads, gazzelles and much more.
- Optional activities like climbing rocks can be arraged.
- Walk down the scenic, water gouged gorges of the hellsgate guided by a resident Masai Guide.
- Exit the park and embark on a drive to Masai Mara.
- Arrive in time for lunch at our camp or lodge.
- Relax before embarking on a game drive in the Masai Mara
- Be on the lookout for lions, elephants, zebras, cheetahs, buffalos, hyenas, topis, waterbucks and more.
- In the evening return to the camp or lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, spend the whole day exploring the vast open grassland savannas of Masai Mara. Note the park’s abundant vegetation and regular rainfall support a huge population of herbivores, in turn attracting many predators.
Marvel at the yearly wildebeest migration coming through the park.
Witness the big cat family stalk their prey before lunging into a pursuit.
Take lunch in a scenic part of the park before proceeding with game drive.
Return for dinner and overnight stay at the camp or lodge.
- After breakfast embark on a long drive through rift valley and Nairobi and to Amboseli National Park.
- Lunch on this day will be en route.
- Arrive at our camp or lodge in the Amboseli and relax. Late afternoon game drive follows in the Amboseli.
- Return to the camp or lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Enjoy unlimited game drives at Amboseli National park, returning for lunch at the lodge.
Proceed with game drive in the afternoon or opt for a visit to the Masai Village.
Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight.
This park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe.A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen, and Mt.Kilimanjaro's peak too, if weather conditions permit.
Have Picnic lunch on this day at the observation hill
Return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Head for a Pre-breakfast game drive to catch stunning views of Mt Kilimanjaro and sunrise in the park.
Return to the lodge for breakfast and leave for Nairobi with a brief game en route.Lunch will be en route or upon arrival at Nairobi.
Arrive in Nairobi and be dropped at the airport, hotel or residence.
- Binoculars (optional)
- Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
- Cash, credit and debit cards
- Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
- First-aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, plasters, tape, anti-histamines, antibacterial gel/wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
- Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal)
- Fleece top/sweater
- Locks for bags
- Long pants/jeans
- Outlet adapter
- Reusable water bottle
- Small travel towel
- Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable)
- Watch and alarm clock
- Waterproof backpack cover
- Windproof rain jacket
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Extra activities like Boat Rides, cycling, Baloon safaris at Mara and village visits