About Lake Turkana Safari
Our 8-Day safari takes us through the Great Rift Valley to Lake Baringo (With an optional visit to Lake Bogoria the new home to millions of Fuchsia Pink Lesser Flamingos migrating from Lake Nakuru). End North to Maralal and Lake Turkana the largest saline Desert Lake situated further North of Kenya. Afterwards drive past Marsabit town to Samburu National Reserve for more wildlife viewing. The safari is purely camping with option for mid range lodge accommodation available on request.
You will visit
- Lake Baringo
- Lake Bogoria
- Maralal Town
- Lake Turkana
- Chalbi Desert ( If dry)
- Samburu National Reserve
Why this tour is for you?
- Age requirement is 12+
- This is a private tour (No stranger).
- Accommodation is in tented camps or lodges inside the parks or close to the parks
- We shall use a 4×4 safari Jeep for this tour
- An English speaking driver guide to show you around
- The tour can be further customized to fit your personal preferences.