The safari is starts and ends in Arusha visiting the best of Tanzania National Parks. Safari proceeds to Lake Manyara, the expansive Serengeti Reserve and the amazing Ngorongoro Crater. Tour transport shall be in a customized pop up top 4×4 jeep. Tour accommodation is in optional economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges & tented camps.
This unforgettable tour will take you to the Serengeti Plains National Park, the heart of wild Africa and a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. Your African safari will also take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world featuring an unbelievable concentration of animals. Lastly, your trek will take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of this national park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive and is famous for its unique tree-climbing lions.
- Starts inArusha
- Ends inArusha
- AccomodationTented Camps/Lodges
- Lake Manyara national park.
- Tree climbing lions and flamingos of Lake Manyara.
- Serengeti national park - unlimited plains with hundreds of wildlife species.
- Ngorongoro crater - close range of game viewing of one of the world’s largest calderas.
- Cross-section of the local people and living styles.
- The "Olduvai Gorge" and the remains of pre-historic man.