Head North to Samburu National Reserve for exclusive game viewing where you will have a golden chance to view the Samburu Special Five ie Reticulated Giraffe, Oryx, Generuk, Somali Ostrick and Grevy Zebra. Drive to Ol Pejeta conservancy for the Rhinos and the Chimpanzees before returning back to Nairobi
Samburu National Reserve is rich in wildlife with fame for abundance in rare northern specialist species such as the Grevy Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and the Beisa Oryx (Also referred as Samburu Special). The reserve is also popular with a minimum of 900 elephants. Large predators such as the Lion, Leopard and Cheetah are an important attraction (Kamunyak the Miracle Lioness that adapted the baby Oryx is a resident in the reserve). Wild dog sightings are also a common attraction to this unique protected area. Birdlife is abundant with over 450 species recorded. Ol Pejeta Conservancy on other hand is a not-for-profit wildlife conservancy in Central Kenya’s Laikipia County. It is situated on the equator west of Nanyuki, between the foothills of the Aberdares and Mount Kenya. It has the highest concentration of wildlife including the Sweetwaters Chimpanzees Santuary the only place in kenya where you can see the Chimpanzees. It has a healthy population of the endangered Rhinos. It is here where the two of the last worlds remaining Nothern white Rhinos live (All females). The male one died earlier this year.
You will visit
- Samburu National Reserve
- The Equator
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Sweet Waters Chimpanzees Sanctuary
Why this tour is for you?
- Age requirement is 2+
- This is a private tour (No stranger). Just for you and your friends
- Accommodation is in tented camps or lodges inside the parks or close to the parks
- We use custom made safari vans with 4×4 and open popup roof to maximize on your game viewing experience
- An English speaking driver guide to show you around
- The tour can be further customized to fit your personal preferences.