About 3 Days Tsavo East & Tsavo West Safari
Browse the south Kenyan wilderness. Be prepared to watch varieties of games in the famous and old national parks of southern Kenya and coast province (Tsavo East and West). Along with wildlife, these parks also offer great views of physical features such as the Chyulu hills, Shetani Lava flows, Mzima springs among others.
The wildlife of Kenya is waiting to be discovered, so take a break from your beach vacation and safari out with us to explore two of our finest national parks. Tsavo East and Tsavo West are famous for their marauding lions, herding elephants and scores of varied animals roaming over their broad savannahs. You’ll be looking for dozens of species on this short, easy 3-day adventure here.
Tsavo East National Park is the largest park in Kenya, and its sparse vegetation makes game spotting more accessible. You may see the unique Tsavo lions whose males lack the familiar big manes. And the elephants are known to roll in the park’s red-dust soil, showing off their bright coats on the way to one of the famous watering holes.
Though close-by, Tsavo West National Park will offer you a different experience with its scenic hills, rich deep colours and lush springs. Expect to come upon the striking baobab trees as you track for the “Big Five” – lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant. This diverse park also offers habitats of monkeys and baboons. Let us know how you want to plan your safari vacation, and we’ll make it happen even if it’s spur of the moment!
Our All-Inclusive Rates
Your 3-Day Tsavo East/Tsavo West safari includes park entrance fees, game drives, accommodations, and meals. Natural World Kenya Safaris always offers a wide choice of accommodations. Depending on your budget and style choose from economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges or tented camps.
This tour can start in Nairobi or Mombasa
Safari Pickup Points and Times
- From the resorts and hotels of Mombasa: 0800 hrs.
- Mombasa port: 0800 hrs.
- Nyali Beach resorts: 0700 hrs.
- Kilifi Beach resorts: 0600 hrs.
- Bamburi Beach resorts: 0700 hrs.
- Shanzu Beach resorts: 0630 hrs
- From Nairobi: 00800 hrs
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional) and in a custom made safari van/cruiser
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Transport4x4 Safari Van or Cruiser
- Big Five (Lion,Buffalo,Leopard,Elephant and Rhino)
- Breathtaking views of Mt Kilimanjaro
- Unlimited game drives
- Private Safari (Only your group will participate and no foreigners).
- Tsavo West scenic views of Chyulu hills and other attractions like Shetani Lava, Mzima Springs and Chaimu lava flows
- Mid range / Luxury accommodation type near park or inside the park to enhance game viewing experience
- Comfortable Safari Jeep/Van