Amboseli 2 day 1-night safari tour on a wildlife viewing trip departing from and returning to Nairobi. It is a scheduled Safari where travelers will share transport; Maximum of 8 Persons in a safari van and staying at either Sentrim Amboseli Lodge or Amboseli AA Lodge.
Scheduled dates: November 16th and 17th.
This safari can be booked any other day by solo travelers, couples or families. Feel free to request for quotation from us.
Amboseli belongs in the elite of Kenya’s national parks, and it’s easy to see why. It is signature attraction is the sight of hundreds of big-tusked elephants set against the backdrop of Africa’s best views of Mt Kilimanjaro (5895m). Africa’s highest peak broods over the southern boundary of the park, and while cloud cover can render the mountain’s massive bulk invisible for much of the day, you’ll be rewarded with stunning vistas when the weather clears, usually at dawn and/or dusk. Apart from guaranteed elephant sightings, you’ll also see wildebeest and zebras, and you’ve a reasonable chance of spotting lions, cheetahs and hyenas. The park is also home to over 370 bird species, and it has an excellent array of lodges and an agreeably mild, dry climate.
Citizens Kshs 13500/-PPS
Resident Kshs 14800/-PPS
Non residents USD 205/-PPS
Kids 3-12yrs 75% of the adult rate and above 12yrs adult rates
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional) and in a custom made safari van/cruiser
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- AccommodationMid range Tented Camps and Lodges
- Transport4x4 Safari Van or Cruiser
- StartsIn Nairobi
- TypePrivate Safari
- Large Elephant herds
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Most of the Big five
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants.
- Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.