- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
About Amani Tiwi Beach Resort
Located in South Mombasa, this resort features air-conditioned rooms surrounding a luxury pool and tropical palm trees. Alternatively, guests can relax in a sun-lounger on the resort’s private beach with views of the Indian Ocean.
All rooms combine dark wooden furniture with light bed linens and a mosquito net. Each features a satellite TV, minibar and private bathroom.
Views of the beach are provided from the restaurant which serves a buffet or à la carte menu. Beverages are available at the adjacent bar with exposed stone walls and polished wooden bench top.
Daily activities and entertainment are organised at the pool or on the beach and there is also a supervised children’s club. Free water sport activities are available on site.
The 24-hour reception can help with an airport shuttle to Ukanda Airport, 12 km away. Moi Airport Mobassa is 38 km distant.
Key points to note
- You get to relax at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort for 5 Days. You can choose fewer or add more days.
- Book your own international flights.
- You can choose to fly from Nairobi to Mombasa /Ukunda or from your country to Moi International Airport in Mombasa
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel)
- Price quoted above is for non residents and included transfers from airport or SGR stations to Hotel and back.
- Price quoted is valid to December 22nd. (Request for a special quotation for Christmas and new year festive periods)
You will be picked at the Airport and transferred to Severen Sea lodge in Watamu, Kenya. You will spend next 5 days relaxing in your room. Take a walk along the white sand beaches of Watamu. There are activities you can opt to undertake while in your holiday at Watamu.
Day 1: Arrive at the hotel and relax
Day 2: Opt to visit Watamu Marine National Park or relax in the hotel
Day 3: Opt to visit Malindi Marine National Park relax in the hotel
Day 4: Opt to visit Sabaki delta followed by shopping in malindi town where there are many nice Italian shops.
Day 5: Relax in the hotel till its time to check out and be dropped in the airport to catch your flight back home.
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
- Total costs is based on cost per person sharing.
- Booking to be confirmed once half the amount is paid.
- Rate is based on the date of travel. It may go up or down depending on the date of booking.
- Transfers from Airport/SGR stations to Hotel and back
- Accommodating on HB basis
- Use of Hotel facilities
- Price quoted is for Per Person sharing transfers and accommodation on a double room.
- International flights (from/to home)
- Transport to Mombasa. We can organise transport to Mombasa via SGR trains 7 USD/KES 700 or via flight upon request.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day trips and other optional activities.
No Details Found