- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Welcome to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Ol Pejeta Conservancy was once one of the largest cattle ranches in Kenya, but is now a 365-sq-km, privately owned wildlife reserve. It markets itself as the closest place to Nairobi where you can see the Big Five and possesses a full palette of African plains wildlife, including a healthy population of rhinos.
It’s the rhinos that form the centrepiece of what is done here – the conservancy’s over 100 (at last count) black rhinos form the largest population in East Africa. A reminder of the challenges they face came when a pregnant black rhino was poached in February 2016.
Though it’s not just about rhinos – Ol Pejeta’s role in the wider Laikipia ecosystem extends beyond its boundaries thanks to its partner agreements and wildlife corridors that link it to other Laikipia ranches.
Key points to note
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi, Kenya
- Price quoted for this day trip is for a single traveller in a small van and can depart any day.
- Book your own international flights.
- Fly to/from Jomo Kenyatta Airport
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional Accommodation ( Ask for our advice about the best on Nairobi Hotels and we will be more than willing to assist you) before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Prices for different season
- Usd 266 for one person
- Usd 204 for two persons
- USD 422 per person
- USD 285 for one person
Day 1: Nairobi to Ol Pejeta
Pick up from hotel or airport and leave for Ol pejeta conservancy located in Nanyuki in Laikipia county. Arrive in good time, check in and embark on our extensive game drive at the majestic Ol pejeta. Ol pejeta is home to some remarkable population of highly endangered black Rhinos. It also hosts critically endangered chimpanzees rescued from all over the world. Apart from these the park is also home to all the remaining big five animals and other wild animal and in abundance. Lunch will be at Mara Serena Sweet waters camp before proceeding with a game drive exiting the park later for a return journey to Nairobi. Upon arrival you will be dropped at your hotel or airport to catch your flight to the next destination.
- Main destination: Naivasha Town ( Hellsgate National Park)
- Accommodation: End of tour (no accommodation but can be organised upon request)
- Meals & drinks: Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)Drinking water while on the safari (Other drinks not included)
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
- Park fees
- All activities
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals (Lunch)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
No Details Found